Why Sentinel Hospital Advantage?
The Sentinel Hospital Advantage product is an excellent pairing for your Medicare Advantage clients.
- Pays costs in addition to Medicare, Medicare supplement or Medicare Advantage
- Benefits paid directly to Insured (not a provider)
- Select Standard, Plus or Enhanced plan
- Issue Ages 60 – 85
- Guarantee Issue (no underwriting) for ages 64.5 – 65.5
- Underwriting requires application and Rx check (outside of GI)
- PHI completed as needed
- Hospital Confinement
- Emergency Room
- Ambulance Transportation
- *Primary Care Physician Visits*
- Skilled Nursing Care*
- Lump Sum Cancer*
- Dental*-6 month waiting period ($100 deductible can be met during waiting period)
The Sentinel Hospital Advantage plan is available in 28 states. Check out the forms in the agent portal to confirm your state.
New to Hospital Indemnity Plan (HIP) Sales?
Clients with Medicare Advantage are excellent candidates for a HIP plan. Learn more about how to make the sale here: How to Make a Sale to a Medicare Advantage Client: Hospital Indemnity Plans
Plus, learn how to use our quote engine, which has a neat pairing feature for MA and HIP: