Why Allstate Senior Indemnity?
- No network restrictions
- Short waiting periods: immediate benefits for sickness; 90 days for preventative care
- Fixed-benefit insurance: client chooses a plan with set dollar amounts, and Allstate pays their covered medical expenses. Any expenses beyond the set amounts are paid by the beneficiary.
- Up to 31 days of hospitalization per plan year
- Clients looking for a good addition to a Medicare Advantage plan should look at the Base plan, which helps cover out-of-pocket expenses that primary plans don't
- Plan is available only through a membership with the LIFE Association; membership fees apply
- Check out the consumer brochure
Available in AL, AR, AZ, CO, DC,DE, FL, GA, IA, IL, KY, LA, ME, MI, MO, MS, NC, NE, OH, OK, PA, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, WI, WV, and WY.
New to Hospital Indemnity Plan (HIP) Sales?
Clients with Medicare Advantage are excellent candidates for a HIP plan. Learn more about how to make the sale here: How to Make a Sale to a Medicare Advantage Client: Hospital Indemnity Plans
Plus, learn how to use our quote engine, which has a neat pairing feature for MA and HIP: