Why Mutual of Omaha Life Insurance?
Mutual of Omaha is A+ Rated by A.M. Best.
Here is the agent portal.
Mutual of Omaha Insurance Products
Mutual of Omaha offers the following life insurance types:
- Term Life Insurance
- Universal Life Insurance
Mutual of Omaha also offers a Final Expense product that you can check out here.
Mutual of Omaha Term Life Insurance
- Customized terms: 10, 15, 20 and 30-year terms available
- Policy issue ages: 18 – 80
- Benefit amounts: $100,000 plus
- You have the option to convert your coverage to a permanent plan
Mutual of Omaha Universal Life Insurance Products
Life Protection Advantage
- Offers permanent life insurance coverage with a death benefit that can be guaranteed through age 85—and, perhaps longer—as long as you pay the no-lapse premium or greater
- Has the potential for greater cash value accumulation than traditional fixed-interest universal life insurance
- Provides flexibility for the future through accessible cash value as well as included accelerated death benefit and guaranteed refund option riders
- Offers permanent life insurance coverage
- Offers the opportunity to build cash value based on selected interest-crediting options tied to the performance of a market index. Your money is never actually invested in the market
- Provides downside protection by guaranteeing that you will receive no less than 0 percent even if the percentage change in the market index is negative
- Emphasizes cash growth potential more than Guaranteed Universal Life, AccumUL, and Life Protection Advantage which may result in even greater future income potential
Guaranteed Universal Life
- Guarantees a death benefit for a period you choose, up to your lifetime (when scheduled premiums are paid)
- Focuses more on guaranteeing a death benefit and less on accumulating cash value
- Provides flexibility for the future through accelerated death benefit and guaranteed refund option riders
- Accumulates cash value using a declared interest rate, guaranteed to earn at least 2 percent annually
- Emphasizes cash value growth potential more than Guaranteed Universal Life
- Focuses on greater cash accumulation which leads to more future income potential
Mutual of Omaha State Availability
Mutual of Omaha offers life insurance in all states. View the state availability sheet here (must be logged into producer portal).
New to Senior Market Life Insurance Sales?
Life insurance sales don't have to be overwhelming! In fact, we do everything we can to make it easy here at New Horizons.
Check out the Quick Training Guide available as part of the Life Insurance Marketing Kit:
In addition, a great place to start is our Ultimate Guide to Selling Life Insurance in the Senior Market.
Please Sign In to See This ContentSign In