Why Sell Humana Drug Plans?
Humana offers agents:
- 3 great PDP plans to choose from
- Custom marketing marketings
- Educational videos and webinars
- Personalized agent dashboard to track apps and view bonus programs
- Sign into the Agent Portal
Humana Walmart Rx Plan™ (PDP)
You may save on generics and more at over 5,200 Walmart and Sam's Club locations. Plus, you'll enjoy premiums as low as $22.20 per month in some areas.
- $0 deductible on Tier 1 and Tier 2 medicines
- $415 annual deductible on Tiers 3, 4, and 5
- In-store copays as low as $1 on certain generic drugs at Walmart, Sam's Club, and Walmart Neighborhood Markets, which are preferred cost-sharing pharmacies
- Mail-order copays as low as $0 in most states* on a 90-day supply of Tier 1 preferred generics from Humana Pharmacy®, a mail-order pharmacy that offers preferred cost sharing
- More than 1,500 generics included on the formulary to help you save money
* $2 copay in Nevada
Humana Preferred Rx Plan™ (PDP)
Take advantage of affordable copays – between $0 and $1 – for most covered generic drugs at network retail pharmacies.
- Monthly premiums ranging from $22.50 - $41.70, depending on your location
- $415 annual deductible
- Mail-order copays as low as $0 on a 90-day supply of Tier 1 and Tier 2 drugs (after deductible) at Humana Pharmacy®, a mail-delivery pharmacy that offers preferred cost sharing
Humana Enhanced™ (PDP)
This prescription drug plan provides a high level of coverage with no deductible.
- $0 annual deductible for all prescription drug tiers
- Mail-order copays as low as $0 on a 90-day supply of Tier 1 preferred generics from Humana Pharmacy®, a mail-order pharmacy that offers preferred cost sharing.
Humana Pharmacy and Humana Specialty Pharmacy
With Humana Pharmacy®, your clients can enjoy possible savings with lower cost mail-delivery pricing. Easily refill with 1 click, and access your account 24/7 with online and mobile tools. Plus, free standard shipping.
Order specialty medicine from Humana Specialty Pharmacy® and your clients get a dedicated team of nurses and pharmacists supporting them throughout treatment. Finance assistance specialists can connect your clients with programs to help cover the cost of medicine.
New to Prescription Drug Plan Sales?
We've put together some valuable resources that will help you get started with Medicare Part D sales:
Please Sign In to See This ContentSign In