United American Insurance provides life, supplemental health, and accident insurance coverage to individuals, families, and seniors. UA is licensed in 49 states and the District of Columbia.
- Founded in 1947 by C.L. Dunlap
- Been selling Medicare Supplement plans since Medicare began in 1966
- Became a member of Globe Life in 1982
Today, UA is one of the largest nationwide underwriters of individual insurance to supplement Medicare.
- Ease of underwriting (it's like a 1985 app for us older guys and gals!) – check out the application to see just how simple it is
- An incredible fit for clients in the 75+ age range
- Lifetime commissions
- Heaped commissions in the first year (no charge for the advance)
- Ages 80+ all the same price
- Pays full comp over age 80 – no comp reductions!
- A+ (Superior) rating from A.M. Best for more than 40 years in a row (as of 7/19)
- AA- (Very Strong) rating from Standard & Poor's (as of 8/19)
- On-the-spot qualification in most cases