Why Sell WellCare Drug Plans?
WellCare has around 40,000 contracted agents across the nation and 5.5 million members. There are 68,000 pharmacies in-network.
- Personalized Non-Agent Assisted Enrollment URL – When Medicare beneficiaries use your personalized URL to enroll in a WellCare plan, you get commissions for the non-agent-assisted enrollment.
- Online Agent Connect Portal – Online portal allows you to check the status of applications, monitor your book of business, view commission statements and communicate with WellCare.
- Electronic Enrollment Platform – Submit enrollment applications anytime, online or offline, from your desktop computer or mobile/tablet device.
- Paper Application Fax Confirmation – We offer a personal bar code sheet that will track your faxed paper applications and email you a confirmation within minutes of submission.
- Online Provider and Formulary Directories – Easy access to formularies and our provider network.
- Real-Time Local Market Support – Local offices with district sales managers, sales assistants and marketing outreach specialists offer you real-time support.
- Weekly Advanced Commission – receive up-front commissions shortly after applications are processed and approved. No waiting for monthly payments!
- Agent Portal
*Agent use only. Confidential and proprietary. Not to be distributed or shared with Medicare beneficiaries. Distribution to any person or company is prohibited and may be grounds for contract termination. Plan and benefit information contained in this document is pending government approval and subject to change. Final 2020 plan and benefit information may be discussed with beneficiaries on or after October 1.
WellCare PDP Plans
WellCare offers many PDP plans depending on which state you are looking at. WellCare has PDP plans in the following states:
- North Carolina
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New York
- South Carolina
You can view the PDP plans in your state in the 2020 Agents' First Look document.
New to Prescription Drug Plan Sales?
We've put together some valuable resources that will help you get started with Medicare Part D sales:
Please Sign In to See This ContentSign In