Why Prudential BenefitAccess Rider?
When your clients add the BenefitAccess Rider to one of our permanent policies, they get the death benefit protection they need, plus flexibility to accelerate the death benefit should they become chronically or terminally ill and meet the terms of the rider.
Prudential's BenefitAccess Rider
The BenefitAccess Rider is an optional accelerated death benefit rider that advances up to 100% of the policy’s death benefit in the event of a chronic or terminal illness. It is available for an additional premium at issue on all of Prudential’s currently available single-life permanent policies.
- U.S. Residents ages 20 to 80.
- Minimum basic insurance amount of $100,000.
- Maximum basic insurance amount of $5,000,000 (applies on an aggregate basis per insured individual at the time of application).
- Requires supplemental underwriting—it is possible for applicant to be approved for basic insurance coverage but ineligible for the BenefitAccess Rider.
- The rider is available at an additional charge that varies depending on the insured’s age, gender, and underwriting class.
Adding the Rider:
- The BenefitAccess rider is available at policy issue only.
BenefitAccess Rider Is Available On:
- PruLife® Universal Protector
- PruLife Essential UL®
- PruLife® Founders Plus UL
- PruLife® Index Advantage UL
- VUL Protector®
- PruLife® Custom Premier II
Read more about these life policies from Prudential.
Need forms for this product? Visit Prudential's Life Insurance page.
Please Sign In to See This ContentSign In