The Bankers Fidelity Vantage Care Lump Sum Cancer Insurance Policy offers protection above and beyond traditional cancer coverage.
Cancer Plan Details
- Waiting period: 30 days
- Plan type: Lump sum
- Benefit amounts: $5,000-$75,000
- Issue ages: 18-99 (18-74 for Specified Disease Benefits)
- Unisex rates
- Guaranteed renewable
- Eligibility requirement: No cancer in past 5 years
Benefit Rider Options include:
- Second Opinion & Travel Benefit Rider
- Skin Cancer Rider
- Cancer Hospitalization Rider
- Cancer Radiation and Chemotherapy Rider
- Optional Heart-Stroke Benefit
- Specified Disease Benefit Rider
- Additional Occurrence Benefit Rider
- Benefit Builder Rider
- Wellness Rider
Packaging Cancer and Med Supp
New to Cancer Insurance?
Read The Ultimate Guide to Selling Cancer Insurance to Seniors, and you'll not only get full explanations for all the stats on this handout, but you'll learn how to bring up the conversation, what company you should sell, and everything in between.
You may also like the "Why Is Cancer Insurance Important?" Client Handout.