By John Hockaday and Jeff Sams Back in the day, selling insurance wasn’t all about product knowledge..Read more »
Create LTC Quotes with John Hancock
Here's how you can easily create your own LTC quotes using the John Hancock website.
To get a quote from the John Hancock site, you must register with them. Once you've registered, sign in.
- Register here: https://www.jhltc.com/
- Save this page as a Favorite/Bookmark for future reference: https://www.jhltc.com/ehansellinks.aspx
- You may choose from 3 options:
- Register for "eHansel" Online Illustrator (to save quotes for future reference)
- Run a Quick Quote (you may save a PDF on your computer)
- Download the Illustration Software (Windows only)
- Step through each screen
- Insured Information
- Policy Design
- Output Reports
- Choose "Export as PDF" to save the proposal to your computer.
- You may then print it out or email it to your client.