Stonebridge Life Insurance Company
Currently approved in Michigan and Missouri.
Why offer Stonebridge Life to your clients
- Competitive Pricing
- Goal is rate stability by reasonable initial pricing and modest rate increases
- Commitment to Service
- Predictable underwriting
- Efficient new business & claims process
- Commitment to the Senior Market
- Currently offer Final Expense products
- Strong History & Name Recognition
- Stonebridge Life is a Transamerica Company
- Serving Policyholders for over 100 years
- Over $10 billion of life, health and accident insurance in force as of 12/31/11.
- Approximately 12,000 employees in the US
- AM Best: A+ (Superior)
- Standard & Poor’s: AA- (Very Strong)
- Moody’s: A1 (Good)
- FITCH: AA- (Very Strong)
- Agents can fax or mail apps to Home Office (always Include Express Issue Cover Sheet)
- All new apps received prior to 3:00 pm CST to be submitted same business day
- Approvals to be processed within 2 business days
- Initial review on new cases within 1 business day
- Additional requirements, PHI’s and any UW requirements: reviewed within 2 business days of receipt
- Personal History Interviews (If Needed)
- Performed by Univita - 866-390-0368
- Weekdays: 8:00AM – 7:00PM (CST)
- Weekends: 7:00AM – 1:00PM (CST)
Stonebridge: MedSupp Packet MI (3449 KB)
Stonebridge: MedSupp Packet MO (3426 KB)back to top
This product may be available in other states not listed. Please contact us to inquire.
To get contracted as an agent with Stonebridge Life Insurance Company please complete the fields below.