American General Life Companies
The Accelerated Access Solution (AAS) from AIG is a life insurance rider that allows the policyholder to access benefits while they're alive. There's a 91% change that an older adult will have some kind of chronic illness — are they covered?
This is truly life insurance you don't have to die to use. It fills the long-term care coverage gap, and you don't have to be LTC certified to sell it.
Some product highlights:
- Written with a GUL (a guaranteed benefit; premium to age 105)
- Premium is waived when on claim (very rare)
- 90-day elimination period
- 3 monthly payout options: 2%, 4%, or per diem
- Indemnity model, so you can control how the funds are used (that's huge!)
- No additional agent licensing needed
- Issue ages 18-80
- Available through Table D
- Benefits will be paid
This product may be available in other states not listed. Please contact us to inquire.
To get contracted as an agent with American General Life Companies please complete the fields below.