No Rate Increase on CSI in Indiana!
We've received some great news from Central States Indemnity (CSI). They are not requesting rate increases at this time in Indiana for 2014.
Nothing affects your persistency more than modest rate increases. Modest rate increases equals happy clients. Happy clients equals larger renewal commissions. You can sell CSI with the confidence of knowing that the business you place today will stand a much better chance of renewing in the years ahead.
CSI’s Medicare Supplement rate increase history in Indiana:
- October, 2011: Product launched and initial sales began
- October, 2012: Rate increase postponed until February, 2013.
- February, 2013: 5% rate increase implemented on all plans
- August, 2013: No rate increase action filed for 2014.
Although no rate increase action is necessary leading in to 2014, CSI will continue to monitor claims experience in Indiana to determine future rate action. Based on current claims experience, the intent is to keep 2014 rates at the current 2013 level!
CSI is quickly becoming the carrier of choice for agents and consumers in Indiana. You can sell with confidence considering the following facts about CSI:
- A history of very stable rates.
- The financial strength of being a member of the Berkshire Hathaway family of companies.
- A+ (Superior) rating with A.M. Best.
- Outstanding customer service in underwriting and claims payment.
- Consumer and agent friendly voice signature eApp.
Ramp up your sales with CSI and watch your renewal commission grow! Thank you so much for your business with CSI. We trust that we will continue to provide you with the tools you need to grow your business.
comments powered by Disqus