Is Single Premium Life Insurance right for your client?
Ask them the following:
- Do you have money saved in the bank, or in annuities or mutual funds, that you would like to pass to your heirs on a more tax-efficient basis?
- Are you interested in multiplying the amount that is eventually passed on to your heirs?
- Do you have savings that you don't currently need for regular living expenses or to maintain your quality of life?
- Do you have money that you would like to pass to your favorite charity?
- Client: Female age 70 (Preferred, NT)
- Single Premium: $50,000
- Death Benefit: $146,429
If she kept that $50,000 in her CD at 2%, at age 90 she would have only $74,516.
Why write this product?
- Excellent Commissions
- A+ rated Carrier
- We do all the legwork (quote your case, scrub and process your app, order all requirements and keep you informed of your case’s progress)
Most recent placed case:
- Client: Female age 75 (approved Preferred NT)
- Single Premium: $150,000
- Death Benefit: $324,649
- LTC Monthly Benefit: $12,986 (nice rider that provides your client a great monthly LTC benefit to protect assets)
Commission to agent:
comments powered by Disqus