How to Sell Life Insurance: Part 4
The "Meat and Potatoes" Approach
A top med supp agent's method to pursue Single Premium Life Cases
- Ask "the Question" at the end of EVERY appointment (no matter what!)... "Do you have money set aside, that you don't need to live on, that you're passing on to your kids?" (CD, savings, old life policies, annuities, etc...)
- Every Thursday mail to 10 current clients "the Letter."
- Call the 10 clients you mailed "the Letter" to as a follow up every Monday morning.
- Drop in on 5 current clients each week to see how they are doing. (ask "the Question" and ask for referrals)
- Thank you notes written on Friday to everyone you saw face to face the past week.
"Do you have money set aside, that you don't need to live on, that you're passing on to your kids?"
- Write at least 1 a month
- Earn $100,000 in life sales
comments powered by Disqus