Have your clients saved money for funeral costs?
Show them how to safely increase their savings with a stroke of the pen
A female, age 65, has $10,000 saved for funeral expenses.
We sell her a Non-Medical Life policy that will grow. With her $10,000, the policy starts out with an immediate death benefit of $16,372, which can grow even larger.
If she changes her mind, she will have the principal back at end of 5 years!
$1,300 - $1,450
Write 1 of these a month and pick up an extra $15,600 - $17,400 in MAD MONEY per year!
- Write the application
- Complete Point of Sale phone interview
- They do MIB check, then policy is issued! FAST!
Foresters “Your Legacy” – Single Premium Participating Whole Life
- Single premium, participating whole life
- Issue ages 0-85
- Non-medical underwriting (tobacco, non-tobacco, and juvenile) with POS Decision
- Substandard underwriting (tables 5-8)
- Available ages 16-80
- Minimum premiums:
- ages 0-15 is $1,500
- ages 16-29 is $5,000
- ages 30-85 is $10,000
comments powered by Disqus