CSI and CSI Life have partnered with Hear in America
Dec 8, 2015
We have some great news for those of you who sell Medicare Supplement plans through Central States Indemnity or CSI Life.
Your CSI & CSI Life policyholders can now take advantage of a great value added program through Hear In America to substantially reduce the cost of hearing care when purchasing hearing aids. This program provides high quality hearing aids at a discount. Hear In America has been providing hearing care services since 1995.
The cost of hearing aids is usually between $2,000 and $10,000 per set, depending on the technology and manufacturer. Imagine your clients' excitement when the same quality set of hearing aids can be purchased with a 30-70% discount (savings of $1,000-$2,000 in many cases). There's an average of 50% savings, plus many additional benefits that come with the Hear in America National Hearing Discount Benefit Program.
Hear in America benefits include:
- Free annual hearing screening for your client and their family.
- Referrals to qualified local hearing centers.
- Full line of high-quality hearing aids available from top manufacturers, with prices up to 65% off of manufacturer’s suggested prices.
- Three year repair warranty with new purchases at no additional charge. This includes protection for repair as well as loss and damage of the hearing aids.
- Hearing aid check and cleaning offered for three years at no additional charge.
- Three years of batteries included with every hearing aid purchase.
These additional benefits can be worth more than $1,000 over and above the savings on the hearing aids alone.
All of our contracted agents will be receiving detailed information on this program soon, and you can download a copy of the consumer flyer below.
comments powered by Disqus