Sales Techniques That Work: Dramatically Increase Your Income in 2014!
If you are a qualified agent, attend our extensive 2 day training program
Do you have...
...clients that own farmland?
...clients that own a business?
...retired clients with children?
If you answered YES to any of the above... keep reading!
Agent / Agency criterion for the training program:
- ✓ Minimum client base of 500
- ✓ Successful business model for current “non life insurance” sales
- ✓ Desire to expand service to current and future client base
- ✓ Willingness to add Life Insurance sales to practice (large case life insurance)
*Limit of 15 Agents per 2 day training session in order to better serve those in attendance
What the training will include:
- ✓ Continuing Education (CE) credits
- ✓ Life with LTC concept / products
- ✓ Estate Planning (Writing the BIG LIFE DEALS)
- ✓ Improving current life policies (1035 exchanges)
- ✓ Life sale identification
- ✓ Successful agents sharing sales strategies
- ✓ John Hancock Regional Director, Ken Horn: Identifying the “NEED”
- ✓ Law Elderlaw: Estate tax laws and planning
- ✓ Extensive product knowledge / presentation
- ✓ Fact finding strategies to gather information needed to make the sale.
- ✓ “Skull” sessions - open discussion for exchange of selling ideas.
- ✓$100 per person
- ✓Will be reimbursed if you place a life case by June 1, 2014
- ✓First session is January 7 & 8, 2014
- ✓Lodging and meals included
This is an application to attend this course, based on your qualifications. This does not ensure that you will get in, nor does it obligate you to attend. Once we review your application, we will be in touch to let you know further details, including available dates and times.