Mutual of Omaha
It’s a new approach to long-term care insurance
The long-term care marketplace is changing...and we’re changing right along with it. We developed the MutualCare® Solutions portfolio to allow consumers to protect a portion of their retirement assets while maintaining the viability and sustainability of the product line for years to come.
The MutualCare® Solutions portfolio contains two product packages underwritten by Mutual of Omaha Insurance Company – a name people know and trust.
Two packages with some of the same great features
Both packages in the MutualCare® Solutions portfolio provide coverage for home health care, assisted living and nursing home care. They also contain many of the same features and benefits, including:
- Cash benefit with no elimination period – Provides cash to pay for any cost associated with long-term care expenses
- The ability to switch between cash and reimbursement benefits – Offers the exibility and freedom to control care options from the first day of qualified need
- Monthly benefit amount – Allows greater exibility to maximize policy benefits
- Calendar-day elimination period – Provides reimbursement benefits sooner
- Stay-at-home features – Offers multiple benefits to help keep people at home for as long as possible
- Partner-friendly benefits – Includes benefits for partners who purchase identical coverage
- No cap on premium allowances – Provides maximum savings by giving people all allowances they are eligible to receive
LTC Certification is required in most states prior to soliciting or selling LTC Insurance.
To view your state's requirements and take your LTC Certification on line visit www.ltccertification.com
Download Formsback to top
This product may be available in other states not listed. Please contact us to inquire.
To get contracted with Mutual of Omaha please call us at 888-780-7676.